Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Thinking of new tips can pay for themselves in more than one way!

I received an email the other day which said that That's Life! magazine wanted to publish my tip about stocktaking the medicine cupboard in their magazine. I was asked to email a photo to go alongside my tip.

I'm so excited! I originally submitted this tip to the Simple Savings website in order to try and win a years free membership as mine was about to expire. Unfortunately, my tip didn't win, but was published on their site, which I guess is where the people from the magazine saw it.

I've just found out, that they are also going to pay me $25 for use of the tip! WOOHOO!

Whats more, I also submitted this tip to the Cheapskates website (very similar to Simple Savings) where I won a years free membership to their site!

Who'd have thought that sharing what seems like such a simple tip could pay off in so many other ways! Now to get my thinking cap on and see what other little treasures I can come up with!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly! You are my inspiration! well done...

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)