Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ahoy there land lubbers and fairy princesses...

Well, I said that I would post some photos up of my handy work redecorating Jack and Ebony's room so here they are :)

This is what Jack's room looks like now...

Enter... if you dare!
This is Jack's door, complete with skulls hanging from the door frame.





And this is what Ebony's room looks like now...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)