Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summer Blossom Creations

I have a wonderful friend who makes the most beautiful canvases. 


I already had one which she made for Ebony's 1st birthday as a gift, and also one which she made as a gift for our wedding, so I asked her to make one for Jack and Melody as well.


She popped around yesterday to deliver them, and I'm so impressed I thought I would share them with you.


Our Wedding canvas



As you can see, they really are beautiful and make wonderful gifts or keepsakes.

If you would like more information, or to see some more of her wonderful creations, click on the following links:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)