Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sometimes the simple things in life are the best



"Hey Mum! Look at this cool new toy I found!!!"





"Woah... this standing up without holding onto anything business is tricky!"




"Woohoo! I did it!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)