Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Guess Who's Turning 3!

Three bright candles on your cake
Two proud parents your day to make
One and only birthday girl
Fairy princess give a twirl
Bright as a button, cute and belle,
Fairy princess weave your spell.

Here's wishing you the most happy day
Perfect and magical in every way
For you our love and biggest kiss
This day we surely would not miss
With one wave of your magic wand
Happy Birthday...and all days beyond.


Happy 3rd Birthday Ebony!

XXXX



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous poem Kelly....Happy Birthday to your little one

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)