Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, bake... WE CAN!



I've invited some friends around tomorrow so we can have a baking day together. What better way to pass the day than cooking up a storm with some good friends whilst sharing some laughs, some gossip, and relaxing afterwards to enjoy some of our freshly baked masterpieces with a nice cuppa!

I'll even get to show off my gorgeous new cake stand and put it to good use!

Best of all, because we'll all choose different things to make, and it will all be shared out at the end, we each end up a much more exciting bounty of  goodies at the end instead of just a single batch of biscuits.

Now I just need to get my thinking cap on to work out what naughty treats to make! Time to pull out my cook books and try and find something new and fabulous to create instead of the usual things, which although yummy, tend to become a bit boring to make over and over again.

Who knows, I may even learn some wonderful new recipes from my friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)