Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Laundry Declutter

After signing up for the  'Trash It, Or Treasure It' challenge on Brocante Home, I was inspired to take one of the steps for the first week of the 26 day challenge a little further.

The step was simply to clear out all washing from the laundry so that the bottom of the basket was empty, and that all clean washing was put away. Well, with 2 loads of washing waiting to be done, I decided I would give the entire laundry a clean whilst I was at it. 

I decided to take some before and after photos so that I could see the evidence of my hard work once it was completed.


Before - view looking in from laundry door


After - view looking in from laundry door
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Before - under the laundry sink


After - under the laundry sink
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Before - inside laundry cupboard


After - inside laundry cupboard
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I have to say, it did not really require all that much effort, and I was able to declutter quite a bit of unnecessary rubbish which was hiding in the cupboards for no apparent reason! I'm rather happy with the end result too... now the room I use to keep everything clean for my family is now sparkling clean too... which makes it a much more pleasant place to be :)

Fingers crossed I can keep it this way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)