Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Time to freshen up...

For those who often frequent the pages of my blog, you will notice that there has been a bit of a face lift going on.

With the declutter bug kicking in, I realised that my blog was also beginning to look rather crowded and messy. There was just far too much going on. I decided it could do with a fresher and lighter and less cluttered appearance...

Please let me know what you think :)

1 comments:

Kylie Kehl said...

Hey Kelly, I love reading your blogs...they are great:-)

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)