Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Challenge - Finding money

I came across this challenge and thought it sounded really interesting, and extremely simple to do!

1 Million Dollar Challenge: Finding money

The basic premise is that you check around for spare change which has been dropped in shopping centres, car parks, in gutters, left behind at vending machines etc, and instead of ignoring it (as most people seem to do), actually collect it - regardless of how small.

I'd be interested to see how much 'free' money could be gained if all this loose change was saved up over the course of a year.

After all, it may only be 5c or 10c at a time, but it all adds up! Just think, if you found just one 5c coin lying around every day for a year, thats $18.25 you've just gained.

Looks like I might be fighting the kids to claim those odd coins that I spot on the ground from now on! LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)