Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Pizza, pizza, I love to eat the pizza"



Last night, as I began organising dinner, Ebony announced that she wanted to help me. As this was the first time she had ever asked to help with cooking , I took full advantage of the moment! I decided to make pizza as it would be something simple which she could help lots with.


I had a child sized apron and chefs hat in the kitchen drawer which she asked to put on. She looked so cute!


The first pizza we made was one with bacon, mushrooms, tomato and cheese. She had lots of fun sprinkling the toppings on, although she tended to just sprinkle them in one area so I had to help her to spread them out a bit.







The second pizza we made was a dessert pizza. We smothered this pizza with lots of nutella and then covered it with chocolate chips! Ebony had a great time making this pizza... especially when it came to licking the spatula clean that was covered in nutella! And I'm sure there were quite a few chocolate chips that never made it onto the pizza!



Once we had finished making the pizzas, she set the dinner table ready for everyone to sit down and eat the pizzas she had helped to make! She was so pleased with herself! 


I really enjoyed spending this time with her. It turned what would normally be a rather uninteresting job for me into a fun experience which I could share with my little girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)