Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun in the sun!

Ebony must have developed a touch of the cooking bug as she wanted to make her own sandwiches yesterday! She made herself a nutella sandwich - which is really good as for the last 18 months, about the only thing she would eat on sandwiches was vegemite! 

After she made her sandwich, she announced that she wanted to have a picnic in the backyard,so we took a blanket outside and ate our lunch in the garden.




Even the Milo the cat got in on the picnic! 



It was quite a nice day yesterday (although a little chilly) so we stayed outside to play for the rest of the day. Ebony and Jack played on the swingset... 



and Milo the cat... well, he played on the trampoline!





We had a great time playing in the sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)