Let me introduce myself...

My photo
I'm a stay at home mother to 3 beautiful children who provide my with a great deal of joy, and I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for us. Life with 3 young children can be very chaotic and stressful at times. However, I have found that with a little (or a lot) or planning and organization, life can be a lot simpler and happier. I like to refer to this as 'organized chaos!' So now that we're acquainted, why don't you make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, relax and sit down and browse through my blog. Please feel free to drop me a line :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

What Simple Savings has done for us

I became a member of Simple Savings almost 2 years ago after a friend recommended joining the site. 


I had already been receiving the free emails for a few months but was sceptical about taking the plunge and paying $47 for the membership. However, my friend assured me that it would be money well spent - plus there was the assurance that if I didn't find it helpful, there is a no questions asked money back guarantee.


I decided to bite the bullet and become a member, and boy, am I glad I did! My membership has been paid for more than 100 times over with all the money we have been able to save.


We have been able to buy a new car without going through finance (approx $13K), get married (approx $14K) pay off my husbands debts (he was on a Part 9 Debt Agreement through Fox Symes), and I have paid off and cancelled my credit card!


We have also been able to save a significant amount towards a house deposit and look forward to the day that we can buy our first home.


Life is certainly a lot more comfortable these days... and I have Simple Savings to thank for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I'm so glad Simple Savings has inspired you in many various ways to save money....it is such a great site. You are an inspiration...Congrats on paying off debts and still be able to save $$$$. Well done! xx

Kelly said...

Thankyou for your kind words! It certainly did feel great the day I called the bank to cancel the dreaded credit card... thats for sure!!!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, suggestion or tip of your own :)